Amateur Radio Discussion
April 19, 2024, 03:18:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Online gaming

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Online gaming  (Read 643 times)
KE6SHJ
Global Moderator

13 WPM GENERAL

View Profile WWW
« on: March 28, 2008, 02:56:08 pm »

Well myself, I used to play EQ2. (Everquest2)  You can say I got hooked from way back in the days of Quake and the entire Quake series. I statred out playing Quake II online, did that for a cpl of years, then went on to Asherons Call on the Harvestgain server.  I had a Lvl 260+ Battle mage. Played that from its introduction all the way to the final expansion pack. After that I was introduced to EQ2. During that time I was on disability and that was all I did. You could find me online for up to 15 hours a day. Freeport side of the game on the....the server name eludes me, but nonetheless I had a great time playing those games. Made a ton of new friends as well. Now that Im back at work I bearly have time to sleep let alone game online Sad .

Theres mine, who is next?Huh?  Hehehe
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

KB3LAZ
Certified Sociopath
Administrator

The rule of the fang!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 10:46:20 pm »

Well I dont do a lot of online gaming.
As for video games I like Final Fantasy.
That about sums it up for me.
Report Spam   Logged

kb3laz.com
-----------------------------------------------

Life Is nothing more than the suppression of death!
KB3RCL
Philosopher of the Bloodshot Mind
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 04:21:37 pm »

I used to be a **** online gaming.  at any given point there were on average 7 different servers running for 7 different games on my home systems.  mostly always a first person shooter with rare exceptions for the occassional RPG.  I am a big RPG fan, i just had not found a community i could sit with for hours on end without any problems.  So instead i played the FPS and just killed those who annoyed me.

Unfortunately out in the backwoods-hillbilly cornhole that i live in now the lack of broadband options limit my online play.
Report Spam   Logged

All things must come to and end.  Were it not so, all things would be meaningless.
KC9JWA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 05:42:06 pm »

Ps2 games, black, gun, mostly shooting games, or computer games like mystery pi, those kinds, one game bou pets. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Let god have the angels, I take the fallen angels, and put them in the flaming pit, and watch em sceam.
KC9JWA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 10:37:29 pm »

Anyone in a game who annoys, irritates, me is dead, even my own team mate, i like to just shoot keep on killin all round me they have no chance, or blow all of it up, long a sit aint me. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Let god have the angels, I take the fallen angels, and put them in the flaming pit, and watch em sceam.
KE6SHJ
Global Moderator

13 WPM GENERAL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 11:14:36 pm »

Asherons Call will always be a classic. I started playing in during open beta bout 8 or 9 years ago. I havent played in about 5 and considering returning. Not quite sure yet but here is a link to the forums. http://vnboards.ign.com/harvestgain/b5154/p1

That is the sever forum that I played on. Harvestgain
Report Spam   Logged

KB3RCL
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 01:39:01 pm »

stephanie, your games tastes are right in line with mine.  no better way to relax than to pop a few heads.  for the longest time i ran servers for soldier of fortune, halo 1/2 (havent played 3), axis vs allies, wolfenstein 3d, and half-life.  been outta the scene for a while but i'll have my broadband back tomorrow...
Report Spam   Logged

All things must come to and end.  Were it not so, all things would be meaningless.
KC9JWA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2008, 04:50:48 pm »

KB3RCL, i see we like alot of the same things, yes relaxin is makin sure it dies and whoever irritates me, anyway sorry i havent beeen able to get back on here i been busy, figured tonite i havent much to do, i love be here postin and chattin. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

KB3RCL
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 05:48:42 pm »

good to hear you enjoy it, we always enjoy having a new member. especially an active one.
Report Spam   Logged

KC9JWA

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 12:05:35 am »

Defintally love to be active. Dang i cant find out how to make me my own signature.  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

KE6SHJ
Global Moderator

13 WPM GENERAL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 10:15:19 am »

Well I have been playing Rappelz. I actually saw the ad for it here on our site so I thought what the heck. So far a really cool game. It is an RPG and its free to play. So it anyone else wants to join me let me know. I play on Yeti server and my char name is Ventura!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

KE6SHJ
Global Moderator

13 WPM GENERAL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2008, 11:27:10 am »

Well Ventura is now Lvl 16 and has finally left the training isle. A new area to explore. Will play a lil bit today and check it out. So far so good, was a little frustrating in the begining but what game isnt?
Report Spam   Logged

KC9JWA

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 11:45:19 pm »

KE6SHJ, any game is frustrating cause of some can be difficult or as known well they cheat , but thats ok it challenges me i get my revenge. Grin Right now just playing few different ones plan to buy some more shooting games, i only got kill all humans left, its good but i get mad i cant figure what i am suppose to do with alien as for jumpin on roof shooting what lol.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 09:09:25 pm by KE6SHJ » Report Spam   Logged

KC9BWP

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2008, 08:38:15 pm »

I play UT2004! and thats about it..........  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Nifty
KE6SHJ
Global Moderator

13 WPM GENERAL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2008, 09:08:30 pm »

UPDATE

As you all can see from my new sig I have put quite a few hrs into playing Rappelz. Very fun and interesting game. I made a few chars since I last posted and they are listed in my sig as well as their lvls. My Huna just made Lvl 46 last nite, striving to reach Lvl 50 b-4 the 12th of this month. Whyyou may ask? Well Epic 5 is to be released on the 12th, the first part of two!!!!! If I can reach Lvl 50 b-4 then, I have a good chance of visiting a new isle that will be introduced in Epic 5. I just got off work and its time to jump in game for more Xp!!!!! More to come as my adventures continue in Rappelz!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum